Rizoma Engine protection.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boardsofnorfolk

Reaction score
Love the look of these! Going to change my yoshimura casings. You can get in black/silver/blue. The filler cap looks lush! Just ordered the black one ;,)

acd4ea6b.jpg

0a5bf93d.jpg

e09eb7c9.jpg

unionjack link=topic=1156.msg10588#msg10588 date=1342806863 said:
It would be a shame to scrape them. I wonder if the cap still lets water in ::)
Yeah I know,but boy they look good! Here is the filler cap I've just ordered! I hope it doesn't let water in he he ;,)

602073ab.jpg

Jeez looks like they spent more time on that than some manufacturers spend on their whole bikes.

unionjack link=topic=1156.msg10597#msg10597 date=1342807862 said:
Jeez looks like they spent more time on that than some manufacturers spend on their whole bikes.
Tell me about it! I was thinking just that when I saw these! Ordering the whole set! So will be selling my Yoshis soon!

Docta13 link=topic=1156.msg10618#msg10618 date=1342865105 said:
what u doin with the yoshis u taking off? ;)
Selling mate,if you want first offer? That's all 3 engine protection parts,plus a lightech oil cap and yoshi yoke nut. Make me an offer ;,)

Wild Pete link=topic=1156.msg10622#msg10622 date=1342870255 said:
I was just browsing the Rizoma gear. Good looking items.
Yeah,guy on eBay says they are selling really well! Can't wait to fit them!

Discount? I thought they were priced low already :eek: .

Just got my Rizoma Sprocket cover today 8) .

I've been spending to much money on a bike that I ride occasionally. Ever since getting the Tiger Explorer I've put 4000 miles on it. The S THou has almost 7000 miles and I've had it since 2010 :eek:. I have some OZ Piega Aluminium rims in gold sitting in my computer room ;) . Kind of curious how the silver and gold combo will look. I had a silver EVO 8 with bronze wheels that looked good.

Just curious how much would OZ Piega wheels cost you guys over here? I think I got a good deal on mine. Dollar wise I spent $2060 which included shipping/sprocket/cush drive/other bits and no VAT. I'm doing a straight swap of rotors with new bolts. Maybe this should be in another thread.

Wild Pete link=topic=1156.msg10773#msg10773 date=1343152338 said:
Discount? I thought they were priced low already :eek: .

Just got my Rizoma Sprocket cover today 8) .

I've been spending to much money on a bike that I ride occasionally. Ever since getting the Tiger Explorer I've put 4000 miles on it. The S THou has almost 7000 miles and I've had it since 2010 :eek:. I have some OZ Piega Aluminium rims in gold sitting in my computer room ;) . Kind of curious how the silver and gold combo will look. I had a silver EVO 8 with bronze wheels that looked good.

Just curious how much would OZ Piega wheels cost you guys over here? I think I got a good deal on mine. Dollar wise I spent $2060 which included shipping/sprocket/cush drive/other bits and no VAT. I'm doing a straight swap of rotors with new bolts. Maybe this should be in another thread.
Yeah they are low price considering the quiltly,the filler cap is unreal! I can't stop looking lol the last 3 engine bits are around £160,guy said he would knock a further 10% off,then I told him I've given him a mention on here,and he says he will try a further discount! :eek: sounds like youre Abit like me pete,tarting our machines up! You only live once,so why not hey? Should fit the other parts by Friday. Also carbon seat cowl Saturday. The misses says she's going to kill me in my sleep and sell the Beemer! So if anything happens and I disappear,you'll know she's bumped me off lol :eek:

Lol if she does kill you can you tell her you said I can have in for £5,000 and i promise to look after it ;)

Ok. I tried to fit the Rizoma sprocket cover. What the hell is that plastic sensor looking thing on the stock sprocket cover? I had everything off and ready to swap but the Rizoma sprocket doesn't have a spot for that sensor thingy.

Ok that thing on the side of my bike is the speed sensor. ABS equipped bikes don't have this sensor. However I do have ABS but a speed sensor was installed with my PCV to allow mapping of each gear...D'oh. Apparently I should be able to still use this cover but I'm not seeing how I'm supposed to do that.

Wild Pete link=topic=1156.msg10780#msg10780 date=1343157713 said:
Ok that thing on the side of my bike is the speed sensor. ABS equipped bikes don't have this sensor. However I do have ABS but a speed sensor was installed with my PCV to allow mapping of each gear...D'oh. Apparently I should be able to still use this cover but I'm not seeing how I'm supposed to do that.
Hmmmm,I'm lost on that one Pete... :eek:

rhanmore link=topic=1156.msg10777#msg10777 date=1343155230 said:
Lol if she does kill you can you tell her you said I can have in for £5,000 and i promise to look after it ;)
Ok Rich,I'll leave a post it note on tha tank with your details and price you mentioned lol ;D

Back