Banned from shoutbox

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINNY RR

Banned
Reaction score
mmmm....strange ive been banned from shoutbox. shame i didnt get a pm saying i was going to be banned. also could the moderator who banned me have the balls to say who he or she is...?

Well vinny firstly it was not a moderator that banned you

it was ME administrator and forum owner

you have not been banned you have been suspended for 7 days for the following reasons that you should be able to see.

I have recieved several complaints regarding your swearing and random meaningless posts in the shout box

Doc (moderator) has tried to ask you about the posts in the shout box but all you did was accuse him of trying to get you to say something else wrong.

And yes i was watching and i can go back in the shout box history and recall any message you wish me to quote.

If you wish to continue this in an open forum message that is down to you or you can send me a PM.

All that is required to lift the ban early is a apology to members posted on here, But any continuation will result in a total ban

Turtle
and
admin team

Instead of worrying about who banned you from the shoutbox Vinny, i would be more concerned as to why you have been banned! All members can view the shoutbox, new and old whether they can post on it or not. So we have to be a little respectful as to the content posted in it. Plus we are constantly hit/search by bots ie google and baidu so again have to be careful of content on display.

You are only banned for 7 days at the moment and then it will be lifted.

i didnt know swearing wasnt allowed on here as ive seen other members swear. i do apologise to anyone if my swearing has offended any members on the forum. seems to me certain members are looking to get me banned from the forum but i dont know why.

VINNY RR link=topic=1150.msg10544#msg10544 date=1342725885 said:
Docta13 link=topic=1150.msg10543#msg10543 date=1342725708 said:
i still think that you are looking at the wrong person matey!!

ok who should i be looking at then. as they seem to hide in the shadows.

i will not and will never name any member and yes it was NOT doc

as far as i am concerned this matter is now CLOSED

Back