How did you do ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But some questions doesn't make sense. Like:
'You're riding up to a zebra crossing. You intend to stop for waiting pedestrians. How could you let them know you're stopping?'
Correct answer is 'By signalling with your right arm'
How can you signal with the right arm whilst still moving???

What is the min time a burn should be cooled for?
Chest compression's per min?
What safety measure should we do before starting engine?

'You're riding up to a zebra crossing. You intend to stop for waiting pedestrians. How could you let them know you're stopping?'

close throttle, Rear brake?

47 - but 2 of them were first aid...just be grateful I tried to help instead of critiquing my chest compression rate!

Oops yeah, sorry, answer was right hand. There was another zebra crossing question in which the left hand was the correct answer. Peds should really wait until a vehicle has actually stopped anyway.

My kid just failed the theory bike test twice.
On the second occasion he also sat the car theory test in the morning and passed.
Cant get my head around that !!

Jay
Most of the bike questions are Bike specific, although we (us old un's) can answer most of them I found that I had to read each question twice not to get caught out.

Looks like we all passed then, so theoretically at least I should be able to ride my bike lol

I got that one wrong too.... crazy!

Only got 42!
In my defence I did the whole text in 4 minutes so rushed it!

Back