Evening all....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seb#143

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm a new BMW owner in that I race a BMW S1000RR in national superstock. Been a tough learning year with the bike so far but making some great progress. Brilliant bike with a ripper of a motor = big smiles!

My website is www.sebbulpinracing.com so please do check it out with my rider history, videos and ongoing blog of the 2012 season.

Cheers,
Seb

Hi and welcome to the site

So what have the highs and lows been of the bike so far?

Enjoy the site and good luck in the superstocks

Cheers Rich

rhanmore link=topic=1130.msg10367#msg10367 date=1342384298 said:
Hi and welcome to the site

So what have the highs and lows been of the bike so far?

Enjoy the site and good luck in the superstocks

Cheers Rich

Hi Rich. The highs have been all that mental power every time I get on the gas!!. Too many lows this year to mention unfortunately but I'm still determined to push on next weekend at Brands GP. Looking forward to more highs to come with some luck! Seb

Cool. Feel free to pop in and say hello! Will be in the outer paddock... if you spot the bike just say 'Hi'. Seb

Hi Seb, welcome to the forum buddy.

Interesting blog on your website detailing your ups and downs of the 2012 season. Best of luck sorting out additional sponsorship mate.

Cheers

Hi Seb , nice website , a mate of mine sponsors Victor cox in the same series.
Hope you get some sponsor ship to carry on after brands
Talking of sponsor ship I would be willing to buy your 2012 seatpod and seat if its for sale ;)
If it'll help the finances
Don't ask don't get ;)

Hi Seb welcome aboard.

Good look with the sponsorship.

Who does your website?

@Bob, out of luck I think, I already asked, from what I can remember the only bits for sale are the OEM rearsets. :(

Godzilla link=topic=1130.msg10526#msg10526 date=1342710935 said:
Hi Seb welcome aboard.

Good look with the sponsorship.

Who does your website?

@Bob, out of luck I think, I already asked, from what I can remember the only bits for sale are the OEM rearsets. :(

Oops sorry missed this. I built the website from scratch using dreamweaver. Lots could be improved but I'm only a learner :)

Thanks all for the welcome,
Seb

Back