the only gay in the village lmao

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
thanks to this forum i use poorboys product now. never looked backed, blows everything else out of the water ;D especially the wheel sealant and white diamond. But why does it smell so sweet???? Just hobbled up to my local for a couple of sneaky ones, instaed of smelling of grease, oil and WD40 i smell like barbara cartland after a long bath!?!? Got some very funny looks and a lot of attention from one individual who we all call Davvid :eek:

jamie link=topic=1123.msg10317#msg10317 date=1342288414 said:
thanks to this forum i use poorboys product now. never looked backed, blows everything else out of the water ;D especially the wheel sealant and white diamond. But why does it smell so sweet???? Just hobbled up to my local for a couple of sneaky ones, instaed of smelling of grease, oil and WD40 i smell like barbara cartland after a long bath!?!? Got some very funny looks and a lot of attention from one individual who we all call Davvid :eek:
Hahaha that's great! I love the stuff,and makesure you use the paste wax after you clean! Also if you use the autoglym perfect polishing cloths,you get even better results! The white diamond is ace,no more swirls!

Back