Anglesey trackday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee0113

Reaction score
Managed to stay on the bike this time what an awesome track and the bike performed flawlessly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Trackday pic

Went to anglesey last weekend what a track
5606325d6c43849717f99a4654b6a1c7.jpg

a1adbce36b6b984fb04b62703611e478.jpg

Re: Trackday pic

Yes lovely track and lovely area. The views as you head down the back straight (ish) up into Rocket 1, around Rocket 2 and Peel then down into the Corkscrew are fantastic. Been marshaling there for many years, even when it was the original track. When the weather is spot on like you had there's no place like it, when it's bad I'd rather be somewhere else though.

Great track, all action, not a lot of gearbox usage though, up 2 down 2 is about all it takes.

I was there on the Sunday, glorious weather with a lovely cooling sea breeze and I didn't fall of either lol
only one up two and down two spot for me

Re: Trackday pic

Yes lovely track and lovely area. The views as you head down the back straight (ish) up into Rocket 1, around Rocket 2 and Peel then down into the Corkscrew are fantastic. Been marshaling there for many years, even when it was the original track. When the weather is spot on like you had there's no place like it, when it's bad I'd rather be somewhere else though.

Yer i can imagine its a bit grim when the weathers bad lol

Great video Lee

lovely track, only done it the once as its 7.5 hours from Norwich, but like you we had great weather

Finally watched the video - didn't realise you did the full circuit. You get in a couple more gear shifts on the full one!

My word, some of the lines on display!

Finally watched the video - didn't realise you did the full circuit. You get in a couple more gear shifts on the full one!

My word, some of the lines on display!

My lines ?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] there was some novices out shouldnt have been in inters

Ha no you were fine...it's them others :D

Haha cheers yer definitely some bad lines and in my other videos some bad riding find inters to be the worse group but im not quick enough for fast yet lol

Haha cheers yer definitely some bad lines and in my other videos some bad riding find inters to be the worse group but im not quick enough for fast yet lol

I have the same issue - not quick enough for fast but inters can be very hit and miss. Hoping the hooligans at Snetterton on the 6th of August are all in Fast and the Inters are ok...

I have the same issue - not quick enough for fast but inters can be very hit and miss. Hoping the hooligans at Snetterton on the 6th of August are all in Fast and the Inters are ok...

I love snett bit the noise tester is terrible i never pass first time

Snetterton

I love snett bit the noise tester is terrible i never pass first time

The gentleman that does the noise testing at Snetterton is fine. He's just very strict in his enforcement of the noise limits.

Re: Snetterton

The gentleman that does the noise testing at Snetterton is fine. He's just very strict in his enforcement of the noise limits.

I had forgotten all about my problems last year at snetterton with the noise limits. It's weird (to me) that out of the 4 tracks I have been to with the same setup that's the only one I get black flagged at. Suddenly not looking forward to the August trackday quite as much :(.

Latest posts

Back