Race Fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockets

Reaction score
Looking to buy a complete set although I already have an Imberger carbon belly pan.
Not looking for cheap stuff just good quality that fits well and can be painted.
CRC seem to be the best out there but very expensive.
Anyone else tried any other fibre glass sets and do they all come with brackets or do you use OE fixings?
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
alpha Racing

I would highly recommend race fairings from alpha Racing. Excellent quality and fit and they have a range of options (Carbon Fibre and GRP Fibreglass) to suit all budgets. You will need to purchase both a fairing mounting kit and a plug set from them as well in order to fit them.

Re: Track/race fairings, fibre glass

Looking to buy a complete set although I already have an Imberger carbon belly pan.
Not looking for cheap stuff just good quality that fits well and can be painted.
CRC seem to be the best out there but very expensive.
Anyone else tried any other fibre glass sets and do they all come with brackets or do you use OE fixings?
Cheers.

Bought some crc from reactive parts and thought they were crap. Extremely light but flimsy and not good shaping in some places. Ideal I guess if yr a top racer for weight saving etc. I understand alpha are good as Rys says. Bought mine from Italy, called something like motogprix, ricamprix. Excellent quality and fit, could have fitted them straight out of the box without any re-work.

Re: Carbonin

Bikesplatz.de are excellent(I think motorradstecki on ebay sell the same).
As above,everyone I've met with crc fairings reckon the finish is rubbish.
KLS,forum member bought his pre-painted,they too are very good.

I've used CRC race fairings in the past without issue but it does seem their quality has deteriorated over the last few years and I've not heard anything positive about them recently. The other brand I would avoid is Pro-Fiber as I've always been less than impressed with their products.

Re: Track/race fairings, fibre glass

Carbonin on my race bike. The majority of the bsb and tt lads are all on carbonin fairings.

Sourced mine direct from Italy and saved quite a bit of money.

See above posts for race fairing options. Virtually all race fairing sets available for the S1000RR require you to buy some form of mounting / bracket kit to be able to fit them.

Back