Where's Best to Park my Bike at Donington?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billo01

Reaction score
I'm riding down to Donington Park on Friday morning to watch the days WSBK practice. This is only my second visit to Donny and last year I went by car and had to park way over to the right, as directed, when entering the circuit so it was a bit of a hike after parking up.

As I'm going on the bike and leaving it all day, where's best to park up for peace of mind knowing it'll be somewhat safe and secure and I don't have a big walk? You can probably tell it's not that often I leave the bike unattended for hours on end while I've disappeared unless it's in my garage.

Cheers all!

Donington Park WSBK

There is normally a designated bike park at the circuit which will be sign posted.

Hi billo. I was there last month for the bsb round and went on bike. The bike parking is in a designated area on the opposite side of the circuit from the pits. It is well signposted and plenty of marshalls to direct you. I doubt you would have any security issues as all bikes park there and there are staff lurking about. The walk around to the pits and the main stuff is only 5 minutes. I don't think there is an alternative.

Back