New carbon seat cover

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racefoxx

Reaction score
Hi together.
I want to present you my youngest idea. I built with an friend an own cover for the sozius seat. I search so long for an goog an cheap seatcover, but all i find are too expensive. So my idea, call a friend who has connections an built it by myself. So, last weekend i get the first prototype. It is now without a lock carrier - first. But i constructed an own carrier an hope, the manufactor can built it.
Here the first pics:

img1251rer.jpg

img1253oco.jpg

img1285ckc.jpg

img1287pep.jpg

At this time, it will cost round about 100.- Euro. Think 99,95:)
O.K. i will inform you when i get a finish cover.
CY on the track
Chris

P.S. I want to get better English. If you have any proposals of improvement, please let me know.

Regarding the English
I would be willing to proof read your post for a free carbon cover ::)
Cover looks nice anyhow

fatbob link=topic=1085.msg9964#msg9964 date=1341502685 said:
Regarding the English
I would be willing to proof read your post for a free carbon cover ::)
Cover looks nice anyhow

Why did i not think of that :(

Looks great, I am interested if you start making them.

As far as your English goes, its a million times better than my German.

Thank u all.

Ok, if u want one for free for your help for my bad english - i´ll think my english is very good ;D

I wait hourely for an answer from the manufactor. But i think ít will become August when they finish (i hope!)
I ordered 25 pieces. When they can hold the price of under 100 Euro, i´ll check the shipment to UK.
But we got to wait!

If these surface next month I'd like one of the 25 ordered please.

Danke!

Hi guys,
yes, the Covers arrived. But they were delivered without the lock houlder,
I built one holder by myself and it works really good.
But in the next two weeks i´m in holidays and have no time to build some other holders.
In the middle of August, i will infom you about the next step.
O.K.?
Everybody who is interested about more informations an pics, please give me an emailadresse via Message.
I will send you some details.

Hi together!

I´m back from holidays and now we can restart. I still have 5 Seat Covers.
In the next time, i´ll built the lockholder and then they are ready for race.
Everybody who has interestet, will write me a Message with his Emailadd. I´ll send then pics of the Cover and a manuel.

The correct fit is not 100% and better for the 09-11 model as for the 2012. U got to bonding a litte Puffer (like a wine cork) onto the backsite of the carbon cover to care the surface of the original cover.
And the corners left an right from the carbon cover stand ca. 2mm over. But it´s not really ugly.
See the pic!

img1423ktk.jpg

Greetz Chris

You have my email mate. Very interested in seeing pics and instructions.

How much are they? Can I have one of the five if you think it will fit the 2012 satisfactorily?

Hi,
i have a 2012 model too, it works. you got with a little dreml (a tool in germany for grinding) grind the cover to adapt it for the 2012 model.

I still sent you to your email the manuel in german and the price , right?

Greetz Chris

HI bit of a mix up , I have a 2011, so no issue there. I have as yet not recived any thing via my Email . I am still interested and awaiting any info as mentioned in my previous email which I asume you recived . If you have not recived it then my EMail is

[email protected]

As for your English watch my spelling it can be very bad

yours jack sprat

Hi Chris HI Racefox .
Thanks all done looks well .Ps have already been to yuor web site many times .
Question ? can I fit carbon fiber wingletts to a 2011 bike ,it seems to already have them built into the frame but has the screws. ps thanks for the goodies.
Thanks again happy ridding jack sprat

Back