Hi From Sunny Scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niven770

Reaction score
Heloooo

Just a post to say Hi.

Recently got a 2012 S1000rr so I just surfed in and found the forum helpful.

Regards
D

Welcome aboard , got any mods panned for your machine
By the way which part of Scotland is it that's sunny as we only have rain ::)

hi & welcome to the forum, do you mean to say that the suns out now, as i just got back from spending a week around fort william, skye, loch carron areas, great roads not much traffic but it peed down every day & im still drying my gear out. ;D

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.

I'm from the Falkirk area and it's sunny at the moment and looks promising for the next 5 mins.

Touring up North is always nice, the roads are fantastic however the downside you found.....the rain. But hey thats Scotland.

Mods to the bike....
I put Attack Performance rear sets on it, some R&G Crash Mushrooms and a front / rear Drift Cam buts that all for now.

I'm looking to do mostly track days on it so I'm thinking about the HP Performance Data Logger but I need more info on it, even BMW can't seem to tell me what I want to know.
I havn't ridden it hard yet so I'm not sure what the suspension needs, I'll make up my mind once I find out more but possibly Ohlins Shock and cartridges.

Easing myself in to it as I haven't had a sports bike since 2008 (K7)

That's as far as I've got so far.

Cheers
D

Welcome matey, im heading to the Highlands this sunday so if you could hang onto that sun id appreciate it!!

Back