Full systems

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyfryer

Reaction score
Does any1 know if u can fit a PCV auto tune sensor straight in2 a Leo vince full system without drilling & welding ? Think they may come with a bung sensor hole 2 fit t bmw sensor but not sure if it'll fit PVC auto tunner sensor........ Need accurate help

All lambda sensors are a standard size. The akros come with plugs lock wired in the holes, dunno about the leo vinces? they should do, as it says you can fit without a re-map, so must have sensor holes. :)

I've got a full LeoVince system and a PCV fitted on my S1000RR. All plug-in & play. No drilling. The exhaust has 2 holes ready drilled, welded & threaded etc. for the BMW Lambda Sensors but no others.

Cheers ' Did the Leovince & PCV give you a good power increase ' Do you think it's money well spent ?

I fitted the exhaust without a PCV to begin with, but the bike was hunting for revs at low range, but sounded awesome and looked much better than the standard or just a slip-on. One thing you notice is the weight difference, the bike feels more agile instantly. The standard exhaust looks like it came straight of a Ford Cortina... Probably weighs the same too.

Jordan's in Leeds fitted the PCV & did a dyno run so it's got a custom map. The revs are smooth throughout the range and knocking out a measured 190bhp. Totally awesome.

Back