R & G REARSETS

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppleT

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals
anybody fitted the R & G Rearsets to there steed,I spoke to R & G and they said they can
be dropped by 20mm with the rearsets fitted, also does 20mm make that much difference
to the leg room if any one has them on.
Thanks A T :-\ :-\

Hi,
Not sure about R & G but I bought Austin Racing ones which can be moved up,down,back and forward , very nicely made too, but not cheap, worth a look.

I'm not sure if your question is about legroom and lowering the pegs, if it is I had the same problem.

I purchased a set of Attack Performance rear sets, these allowed the pegs to be lowered considerably, in fact to the extent I had to raise them up from the lowest setting quite a bit.

They are very adjustable (pegs and levers), well made and made me ask myself why I never purchased rear sets for every bike I have had.

Quality does not come cheap as they were around £475, but well worth it in my opinion as they have transformed the bike and made it much more comfortable.

Oh and 20mm makes a big difference.

Hope this helps
D

Thanks guys Yes your right it is about getting more leg room and to buy the rearsets
that will lower the most over standard pegs,how much lower will the austin racing and the
attack performance drop lower than the standard pegs !!!! thanks A T :) :-\

Attack rearsets here too - the UK supplier can get them in around 7-10 days fromthe US if they're not in stock here.

Probably the most adjustable rearsets you can buy with the ability to even alter lever length and swap footpeg sides for even greater adjustability. Very well engineered giving you also the ability to change the throw of the shift lever to one of three positions and a very quick change to GP shift if you fancy having a go.

Can't recommend them enough but again they are a bit pricey.

Graham :)

Hey again,

I do not know exactly how low the peg go but I do know they go way lower than required for myself, I'm 6ft with a 34" leg.

Fo me it turned the bike into an uncomfortably 50 mile trip to a comfortable 250 mile trip.

You won't be disappointed with the Attack set.

Regards
D

Thanks guys have you the number of the attack dealer in the uk,also noticed Niven you only
have 1 star you better go to the WELCOME AREA and say hello or you stand a chance
of getting a bollocking from the DOC. ;D ;D ;D

Austin racing move 15 mm in all directions, have a look at their site for details and price,

Cheers
Stu

Triumph Race Support is where I got mine as well. A guy there called Si (Simon).

Very helpful

Regards
D

Thanks guys for the help, rearsets are next on my list of must have's it will be
one of the 3 mentioned, :) :) :) :-\

Back