Hi from Germany says the Racefoxx

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racefoxx

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
i´m Chris (here Racefoxx, but not my really nic:)) from Germany. I´m 35 years old and have all what a man need. Wife, child, job and of course a S1000RR. The second model since 04.2012.
Before, i had a 2009 model for two years. Best bike ever!
A little part of my spare time i spend it on tracks in europe (Anneau du rhin, Hockenheim, Nürburgring, Most, Oschersleben). My lovely track is Hockenheim and Most. C my pic!
2011082011592.jpg

Why i say hello from Germany? In my spare time, i´m a tester for bike parts for BMW. Actually, i want to share some informations about parts for our Beamer from all over the world.
I have a really cheap dealer in Germany (www.racefoxx.com) that have Carbonparts, Raceparts, and other things. If anyone interested, so contact me i will help to find best prices ;-).
I hope it is enough and i find some really intresting information from the UK. If any questions, about me, parts for the Beamer or other - ask me!

(Please excuse my bad english, but i´m a biker, not a speaker)

Hi Chris und ein herzlich willkommen zum forum ;)

I have not been on any track in Germany other than the Nordschleife. Firstly TouristFahren 10 years ago then found out that Motorrad Action Team provide perfektion trainings on the Nordschleife and I have since been with Motorrad 6 years now.

Would love to try Hockenheim ;)

Dont worry about your English, it is far better than my German ;D

Phil

Guten tag chris........ Enjoy the site.
I know oschersladen quite well myself, have been there twice, along with 'the' ring!!!!!

Hi and Welkom ( that might be Dutch)

Nice picture, respect!!

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Thank u all. Yes, Nordschleife is really heavy, long and dangerous. It is not my. I love to drive only with other biker and not with cars too.
The biggest Contest (in my ears, ohhh sorry :) mean eys ;-)) ist the race on the isle of man. It´s a lttle dream of me to bike there. But i think i have´t the eggs!

So, nice day and ever a handfull grip under the tire (German old saw " Immer eine handvoll grip unterm reifen")
(y know another german pun says: Mein Englisch ist unter aller Sau! In english: My english is under all pig!) :)

CY
Chris

Back