Aragon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
Well day 1 is over and i survived😂😂😂. Tbf there was a lot of bike issues up and down the garages , a lot more than i have seen before. I had a small clutch issue that was fixed by the end of session 1 . A friends gsxr battery 3as drad and wouldnt charge, anothwr friends s1000rr rear sets came "undone twice".
As the day went on thete was 2 ducatis that spwed oil, two more gsxrs that fell down. 2 more bmws had major issues (1 will p9st up im sure) . Another friends zx10 had "electrical issues" and another zx10 lost his key and went home.
For me im just at the pace today of where i finished at day 3 6 mnths ago so a bit of time for improvement.
Have a celebratory brandy for getting through day 1 without crashing
2dc1e2d54b735f1d94acd5bf1fb2ef46.jpg
d35731f92137ecbf3d77e37af64b14f8.jpg
55ab70e777623493932437bae1be46eb.jpg
3cde5826574e68ac0c0f60b9d5f4d4f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great 2nd day. Had clutch issues again first session but was sorted and each session i got quicker and quicker (not quick though 😂). Again lots of mechanical issues up and down the garages mostly with newer bikes. Cam sensor here, throttle sensor there. Again i will let another forum member yell you his story. Was going to have a good crac at the last session but another duc spilled its guts all over the track and session was abandoned.
Tomorrow im going for super softs and a few "banzi" laps which will get me a pb or a trip to a &e 😂😂😂😂

I will mate. Im just a little embarrassed by how good these dunlop 212 gps are. They did 5 laps of the tt by phil crowe and 4 whole days at aragon and still looking good. Im putting on the qualifiers super softs tomorrow 😂😂😂

Enjoy Pof, sounds exciting avoiding all the dead ducs, lol.

Keep it upright like Amit says and enjoy your trip, good luck with the PB.

JimmyMac

Went out with an instructor today which was great. Overall riding is good. Im 1m narrow on each corner though and on turn 7 "i brake like a pussy" 😂. Final corner im a "mile" out.
2 secs lost on the 2 bad spots and probably another 3 with the narrow lines. Lots to work on in next few sessions

Went out with an instructor today which was great. Overall riding is good. Im 1m narrow on each corner though and on turn 7 "i brake like a pussy" . Final corner im a "mile" out.
2 secs lost on the 2 bad spots and probably another 3 with the narrow lines. Lots to work on in next few sessions

Get the line right first, then add speed! Cause if you get the line wrong you get a nice face plant I hear :/

Get the line right first, then add speed! Cause if you get the line wrong you get a nice face plant I hear :/
Funny you say that. Next session out i tried the new lines, ended up carrying more speed into next braking point and had to bail out TWICE in the same lap . Luckily aragon has some mega big run offs. I came back in and gave myself a strong talking to [emoji12]

French guy on a 2014 s1krr just binned it. Came back to pits to find someone had unplugged his warmers to plug in the george forman gridle for their lunch 😲.
Oh and another 1199 duc just went bang

Holy sh1t - if someone touched mine I would have gone nuts. For starters get your own extension lead! But, did he not notice they were not warm when taking them off?

Holy sh1t - if someone touched mine I would have gone nuts. For starters get your own extension lead! But, did he not notice they were not warm when taking them off?
He kinda blames himself as he said 99.99 % he just runs his hands over warmers but this time he didnt. It was the main plug he was plugged into and they physically unplugged him for the griddle

Well thats it, had a great time and myself and bike in good shape. Went to go out for last session but was told oil had been dumped on the circuit and the culprit bike was now on fire up at turn 5. No prizes for the make if "said" incident

Jesus - so many self inflicted wounds in 3 days, ruining track time for the rest.
Did you get your PB?
Will there be camera footage?
How would you describe Aragon?

Back