she's back

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
she's back, roll on sunday ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rolllllllllllllll onnnnnnn sundayyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dont know yet bob, if you want to pm me your mobile and i'll ring/text you sunday morning. it's not my ride so it maybe lincoln way. happy to meet up any time though.

dave, leaving Rotherham at 1 headin through blyth, gainsborough and out to market raison, if you want to meet either there or on route let me know ill pm my mobile number or ill be at willingham woods for coffee and bacon just after 2 if you want to make your own way and meet for a drink there.

Jamie can make it sorry, got to go to work... I've sent you a text and PM will let you know when I'm out again if you want a run out, i sometimes just go for a quick couple of hours round the peak if you want me to let you know.

Dave

yes mate please do. i often do a round trip your way, sheffield, ashbourne, carsington waters, matlock and then back to sheff if thats any good for you, always happy to make a detour mind

Back