Some race footage from our team

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good footage Paul, I've started following the team YouTube. Great vids of the front end working hard at Cartagena and Donington.

I was looking for some dry Cadwell for you. But we only have ZX10 footage. I'll pop it on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That was a well deserved win to be fair. It was mental.

Great vids buddy, reminds me of a wet Brands GP race I had couple of years ago lol

Attachments

• IMG_86370752065144 (1).jpeg
    IMG_86370752065144 (1).jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Haha. Don't even think the Dunlop wets would have cut through that.

Brilliant mate.. skill aside some grip off those wet tyres...wouldnt mind a shot to see what they are like...and big kahoonas at Cadwell...great footage cheers for sharing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You wouldn't believe how much work goes into convincing a rider that it's possible to do that prior to the race starting. I have to tell him that the bike WILL grip, as long as he squares a corner and doesn't try too much lean. If the knee touches to back out of it slightly.
I sometimes do tell little white lies :):)
But it pays off too :):)

You can also see how long it takes him to get the confidence though. It was a good ride, but if he had done as I told him from the out it would have been a complete walk over. The rubber brand new with sharp edges is obviously much better. It's all about mind confidence, not what the equipment can do,.... Sometimes :):)

I think Syd said that he was lapping at 1.43 in those conditions.

Back