Off to Assen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky bastard, proper jealous - boo hoo

Enjoy, you should have a wicked time (bastard again, did I say that out loud) ;D

Just got back. Fooking excellent weekend. Good weather, good food, good mates and some great racing. The Dutch fans are mental (in a nice way). Sun burnt and knackered but doing it again in Sept for BSB. S1000 didn't miss a bit but the vibes on the throttle side have given me a sore right hand. Need to look at those Throttle puppies.

Assen for Moto GP is a must for all bike enthusiasts atmosphere is electric. Didnt see too many other S1000's though

Yep another great year in Assen to. Weather was perfect and we also got sun burned on race day. Friday night in town was busy and 15,000 more people than last year making 55,000. Race day attendance was 132,000!!! Totally awesome to be there

phil link=topic=1051.msg9858#msg9858 date=1341309277 said:
I didnt even get to watch it on the Box let alone go there, glad you had such a great time ;)

who won?

Stoner won, pedrosa then dovi - big news was that Lorenzo was taken out on the first lap and he and stoner are now tied at the top of the championship.

Best race was the Moto3. Danny Kent rode awesome race despite his teammate trying to knock him off. Moto 2 was pretty good. Poor Cal got caught up with the Bautista/Lorenzo crash and had to run wide leaving him to have to fight his way through the pack

Back