Hi From Dublin

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchi83

Reaction score
Hello all

Just thought i would drop in and say hi. I havent got my bike yet as i am waiting for my car to sell but fingers crossed it will be soon and i can finally buy one. All the advise i have been getting so far from other posts has been very helpful so thanks very much

Cheers
John

Thanks very much i hope it sells quickly i have to stay out of my garage these days as there is an empty space where my s1000rr should be :(

Actually just out of interest does anyone know of any dealers that would take a car as a trade in again one? Probably unlikely worth an ask

pritchi83 link=topic=1049.msg9624#msg9624 date=1340878004 said:
Actually just out of interest does anyone know of any dealers that would take a car as a trade in again one? Probably unlikely worth an ask
Have you tried every BMW dealer in Ireland? Most Bike dealers would Trade your car anyhow, they wont keep it to sell. I know a few dealers here in Essex and they buy Bikes and Cars Traded in from other dealers.

Welcome to the forum buddy, my local dealer takes bikes and cars in PX for either, they already have arrangements with other dealers to pass them on so not an issue. As said by Bob, no harm in asking, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Back