Termignoni Relevance slip-on can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good alternative to me giving it that gp look
I like it and yes it is different , it's a shame the cans don't enhance the sound more though

A removable baffle won't make much difference. I have a pipe which is basically a stainless steel tube with a Yoshi badge and although (I think) it looks good, it's not much louder than the stock exhaust.

Allan

I don't want it particularly loud - more for looks than anything else.

Suppose it'll be similar in most respects to the Akrapovic slip-on BMW dealers try and stiff you £700 for the pleasure of taking off've them!

I actually really like that. As you say it makes a change from the standard Akra you see on a lot of S1k's and, coming from Ducati's, I can say that the build quality on the termi's are of a very high standard.

You could always do a CAT chop using this pipe which a) lets you use a standard can (or any replacement), and b) puts it in the same place as standard. unlike the AR one I just got rid of.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4ab8ee5fac&item=320930209708&nma=true&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&rt=nc&si=TFk77VJTBjmQXiIaC4HxVEw9jHY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_808wt_1270

So yeah the chop was fine but the link pipe was a lot longer. If you look (on the one I had any how) the mount to the rear set was on the link pipe where the standard has it on the can thereby reducing the overall length of the exhaust. The link pipe referred to above is shorter allowing you to use the standard can (or replacement) mounts.

I see mine doesn't connect to the rearset so must be differEnt

Soz for hijacking thread , back on topic

Anyone have any experience of the slip-on Arrow do? CF & Ti construction, looks nice....brother has an Arrow on his 675 & loves it.

Can be had for the same sort of price as the SS/CF Termignoni at the top of the thread.

Back